Today, in this article, we will talk about Eachine Company and all their best drones in the market. Eachine is a Chinese company which has delivered great quadcopters till now and would be kept on delivering in the upcoming future.
Eachine has made the drones quite affordable in the market, and especially for beginners, the drones became more accessible, and now they can get a flying machine under $50. Eachine is also known for making RC toys as well. The company is based at Guangzhou, and they have other competitors in the city as well.
If we talk about the inception of the company, earlier they made a variety of electronic instruments including power bank, batteries and others. But now, they seem to be completely devoted to the drone market, and you will see the company launching a new product now and then. There are a lot of other companies who make cheap drones but this one apart from being cheap also offers you decent features and build quality.
What I have seen that other brands compromise with the quality of the drone while Eachine delivers the best value for the price. What I love about this brand that their drones start from $15. Seriously, $15, in just this much amount you can get a quadcopter.
They also have several varieties available as well that includes aerial drone, fpv racing drone, toy drones, and others. The variety of range that the company offers is remarkable which allows you to choose the drone according to your requirement. They also have drones that cost thousands of dollars. So, I think this much variety in terms of price range; you won’t find with any other company.
Apart from their high-end features and affordable price, you will also find a lot of drones with a unique design. Some designs have Santa on it while there are some with star wars theme. So, the variety you are getting with the company is great. They have drones for beginners, kids, recreational enthusiasts, and professional flyers as well. For more information, you can visit their official website.
When it Eachine Drones there are three different categories in which they make quadcopters, we will be covering some of the best in below three categories.
- Toy Quadcopters
- Aerial Drones
- FPV Racing Drones
*****EACHINE TOY DRONES*****
In this category, we will be covering the toy drones. If you are looking for a UAV that you want to fly for fun or you want to gift it to your friend or kid then below are some fun affordable Eachine drones that you can go for.
This mini-drone is made up of good quality ABS plastic. When it comes to color choices, you would be getting four options over here that includes white, Blue, Red and Black, so you can choose the one you like the most. It has six-axis gyro stabilisation, and it runs on 250mAh battery. The transmitter of E16 is powered by three AAA batteries. The size of the quadcopter including the props is 11x11x3cm. When it comes to controlling distance, it is around 100meters that are good enough for beginners. Charging time is around one, and you will have flight duration up to 7-8 minutes. Below are some of the important aspects of the drone that you should be aware of.
- It comes with altitude hold that provides you smooth and stable flight. It is also helpful for beginners and kids to start with.
- You also get a headless mode that allows the drone to stay at a fixed height so that you can have pictures and videos free from jelly effect.
- Its one key take off, and landing makes things easier for you.
- It has a 0.3MP camera with a first-person view. When it comes to battery, charging gets turned off when it is fully charged.
- It has four channel transmission that gives you more control overflight. You can do the left-right, forward-backward movement and to add fun; you can go with 360 rolling as well.
This is the second mini toy drone in this category. It comes only in green color. It also boasts about its six-axis gyro stabilization and transmission works on 2.4GHz frequency. The drone has 350mAh 3.7V Lipo battery, and it can fly up to eight minutes once the battery is fully charged. The battery charging time is around forty minutes, and it can reach up to a distance of fifty meters. I think that’s a good enough range of for the beginners to start with.
- It also comes with altitude hold mode that ensures a stable and smooth flight.
- Headless Mode of the drone allows you to keep the drone at the fixed height. To use this mode, just leave the sticks, and it will stay wherever it is.
- You also get a lot of notification regarding drone that includes battery level, speed, and others.
- You also get three-speed options with the quadcopter that makes it suitable for kids as well for experienced. You can choose your optimal speed.
- Inside the package, you would be getting one drone, remote controller, one charging cable, four propellers and for instructions, a user manual.
- The drone is lightweight, and you can easily carry in the small pocket of your bag. It is made up of good quality plastic that makes this little device more durable as well.
3- Eachine E58
This is one of the most popular eachine drones. It has received very positive reviews online. This one also runs on six axis gyro stabilization and comes with coreless motors. The battery charging time for the drone is one hour to one and a half hour. Once the battery is fully charged, you can fly it up to 100meters that give you a total of 10mins of flight time. When it comes to its first-person view, you get range up to 30 meters. Though you won’t be getting many options with the drone, it only comes in one color that is black. When it comes to camera specifications, you get the two options, one is 2MP wide-angle camera, and the other one is the default one 0.3MP. The drone weighs less than 100g, so you don’t need any FAA registration for this mini device. Below are Eachine E58 features that you should be aware of.
- It comes with foldable arms which makes the build of the quad more compact and you can easily carry it when doing the backpacking trips.
- With the help of the APP, you can click the pictures and capture videos through the smartphone only.
- You get two camera options with the quadcopter that includes 2MP 720P Camera or the default camera.
- The drone is made up of good quality plastics which makes it durable and then they last longer.
- It weighs around 300g, and you also have three-speed options that let you control the quad at your disposal.
4- Eachine E015
Eachine E015 is again a popular mini-drone in the toy category. It works on 2.4GHz transmission, and six-axis gyro stabilization like other Eachie Drones provide you the excellent stability. You get four channels for connections that eliminate the possibility of a connection loss problem. The battery of the drone can be charged in 40mins, and after a full charge, the quad can fly up to five to six minutes. Though you might not be happy with its flight duration, but at this price keeping other features into consideration, this is the best deal you will get.
- When it comes to flight accuracy, it won’t be that good. You would see a horizontal and vertical fluctuation of ±0.5m.
- Several different modes take a drone to the next level are the headless mode, 360 rolling, water surfing and extreme. You can showcase these stunts in front of your friends, and I believe that they are surely going to love it.
- You will get below the items with the product.
- Boat pad
- Motorboat body
- 220mah battery
- USB charger
- Instruction Manual
This one again, a six-axis gyro mini quadcopter which comes with increased flight duration. Here, you would be getting around 8-10mins of flight duration. It works on the 2.4GHz frequency with six channels. It is available in two colors so you can choose the one you like. This one also comes with the altitude hold, but the precision and accuracy won’t be good enough. You can shoot videos in 720P and capture amazing landscape which can take your whole shooting experience to the next level. Below are some of the features of E32HW that you should be aware of.
- It comes with altitude hold like other Eachine drones that provide you the good control over flight, and you can click pictures free from jitter effect.
- It also has 360 rotation and other stunt modes that make the whole experience more fun.
- It also has bright LED lights that can help you to fly the drone in dark conditions.
- The drone comes at an affordable rate, and it has solid build quality as well. If you are looking for a decent quality quadcopter, then this could be the right choice.
This windmill E014 is a unique drone, and its dimensions are 88*75*29.2mm. For the positioning system, it comes with barometer and optical flow technology. It’s a very beginner level drone; it’s not recommended for adults, it’s for kids only. The drone is very lightweight, it weighs total around 34g with battery. The drone can be charged in half an hour, and you can fly it up to five minutes. What I love about this drone that even being so small, it is capable of clicking pictures in 1280*720 pixels and recording video in [email protected]
- You also get flight path presetting option with which you can set the route and quadcopter will follow up accordingly.
- It also has gravity sensors as well which will allow you to control the drone with smartphone movement.
- There are three different modes as well where you can set the flight speed accordingly which makes it suitable for beginners as well as experienced.
- You throw the drone in the air, and it will start hovering automatically. You can also experiment with delay shot and burst shot.
This is again a great toy drone. If you are thinking of buying a mini camera drone for your kid, you can go with this. It is powered with a 240mAh battery. It only gives you 3.5mins of battery time that is below than the average. When it comes to building quality of the quadcopter, the good quality ABS plastic material is used. It works on 615 Coreless Motor. It comes with Lemon F3 flight control support which is an open source flight control system. It also has the DC boost circuit which allows external image transmission. Below are some of the EACHINE E010S PRO factor that you should be aware of.
- You can change the drive motor frequency which can be change up to 32k.
- It is supported by gyroscope manual mode which gives better stabilisation, and it can also adjust according to the air pressure according to the Company claims.
- The operating voltage for the quadcopter is 3.6-5.5V. It has an output impedance of 75 Ohm.
- The drone is not that popular among recreational drone enthusiast, but you can have a look and buy if it suits your requirements.
8- Eachine QX65
Eachine QX65 is the upgraded version of the Beta flight 3.2.2 which is based on Tiny hoop. It comes with a built Beecore V2.0 controller. What stands out for this drone that you can adjust the lens holder at your disposal. This is a toy drone and a good FPV racing drone as well. It has 65mm, and propellers are around 31mm long. It weighs only 26grams including the battery. When it comes to building quality, the company has used high-quality ABS material with the drone. Below are some of the critical Eachine QX65 feature that you have to take a look at.
- You will find the drones very rarely at this price range which comes with a built-in Beta flight OSD option.
- There are multiple modes that you can choose from. The options you have are ACRO, AIR and ANGLE flight Mode.
- The quadcopter also comes with distinctive Color LED lights which helps you in tracking the front and rear part of the drone.
- You won’t be getting a transmitter with the drone that you can buy separately and fly the drone at your comfort. It supports DJT, DFT, and DHT transmitter.
9- EACHINE M80
This one again an FPV drone and could be suitable for beginners. I think when you are buying your first drone, it must have the FPV feature that allows you to see the things from a different perspective. You see the things from the drone’s eyes. It also has the inbuilt camera and video transmitter and also LED tail light. There would be three modes that you would be getting with the drone which are Altitude Mode, Angle Mode or Acro Mode. These different modes will help you to understand the different flying styles and will make you a better pilot. It also has unique feature knowns as Tortoise Rolling which makes the drone reverse in the opposite direction after the crash. If you are flying it at altitude hold, then it will keep itself at a fixed height which gives you stable and smooth flight.
- The wheelbase of the quad is around 76mm, and it weighs around 40g without the battery which makes it pretty lightweight.
- The drone dimensions are 100*100*50mm which comes with 8520 Brush Motor with 44mm propeller size.
- When it comes to camera capability. It has 600TVL HD Camera with a 1/3 inch lens.
- Its Lipo battery gets charged quickly, and you get around 6-7 minutes of flight duration which is pretty decent enough in beginner’s drone category.
- It also has a battery protection function. It gets charged by a USB charger only that keeps the battery safe.
- When it comes to the drone build quality, it has durable airframe while ducted fans protect the motors from minor crashes.
10- EACHINE E52
Eachine E52 RC Quadcopter works on the 2.4GHz frequency with four channel. It also has six-axis gyro stabilization that provides you the smooth and stable flight. The charging time is around 60-70 mins which give you the 8-10 minutes of flight duration. You would see the increased flight time with E52 comparison to others in this price range. It comes in two color; Red and Black, so you can choose the one you like. It also has a 0.3MP camera which is good for kids. This machine is not for adults, only recommended for kids. I would say it is the best drone for eight years old. The size of the drone is 25.5×25.5×3.5cm. The drone is easy to carry as it becomes very compact once the props are folded.
- It connects to the transmitter through WIFI. The drone APP allows you to take pictures and videos and also provides real-time transmission at the same time.
- It also has a headless mode which is essential for beginners. This mode allows you to control the same drone way no matter what orientation, it is flying.
- You can also do 360 degrees rolling with the quad. Four Channel transmission allows you to move the drone forward-backward, descend-ascend and left and right sidewards as well.
- The drone is lightweight. Its resistant engineering plastic makes it more durable.
This drone, you can buy from Banggood and Amazon as well. Its dimensions are 9.5X9.5X5CM. EACHINE E010 Mini also boasts about its six-axis gyro stabilization like other machines. It comes with 3.7V batteries that get charged in just half an hour and gives you around 5 minutes of flight time. If you want consecutive flights, I would recommend buying two spare battery, so that you can have without a break. The batteries for the drone are available at a very cheaper price online. Inside the box, you would be getting this mini quad, transmitter, battery, user manual and set of spare propellers as well. This one also has ducted fan design like the E010 model which reduces the possibility of any kind of prop crash.
- In this quad, instead of four LEDs, you would be having only two LED indicators in red and blue color.
- It is powered by 150mAh battery which tiny size battery. The good side is that it gets charged very quickly and the downside is that it runs out more quickly.
- You get a lot of features with this quadcopter that includes 360 rotation, one key return, headless mode and much more.
12- Eachine H8 Mini
This is again a tiny tiny drone that could be a perfect bday gift for you kid. The drone dimensions are 11*11*2.8cm, and it weighs only 20grams. The remote controller of the drone is powered by 3 AAA batteries. The drone battery which is of 3.7V 150MAH can be charged in 45 mins and gives you around 5-7 mins of flight time. The quadcopter is so tiny that it fits comfortably in your pocket. It is also durable because of the good quality plastic material that is used in the making of this drone. Below are some of the Eachine H8 Mini technical features and important aspects that you have to take a look at.
- The drone is capable of doing some little stunts as well that you can showcase in front of your friends and I am pretty sure that they are going to love 3D flips and rolls.
- You also get a lot of features as well that includes headless mode, one key return and much more.
- When it comes to the box. You would be getting Quadcopter, transmitter, one USB cable for charging, Screwdriver and user manual for instructions.
This quadcopter comes with a 720P camera with the real-time transmission. Its six-axis gyro stabilization provides you the stable and smooth flight. It works on the 2.4GHz frequency with the four-channel transmission. The controlling distance of the E10W Mini is around 15-30m which is very less. This is made for kids only. Instead of calling it a drone, I would rather prefer it as a toy only. Its battery gets charged in 60mins, and you get four minutes of flight duration. You also have one more camera option that is 2MP. So, it’s up to you either you can go with the default version or advanced version. When it comes to color choice, EACHINE E10W Mini only comes in a blue color. Below are some of the advanced drone features that you have to take a look at.
- It six-axis gyro calibration gives you a stable and smooth flight.
- It has four channel with LED light transmission. Though it has LED lights; you can’t fly it at the night. But, you can give it a try in low light condition.
- To operate the drone, you need to install the app which supports iOS and Android version both. You can do this just by scanning the QR Code and have instant download.
- It has eight frequency points which allow more than one drone in the area without having the frequency clash.
- With the box, you would be getting the EACHINE E10W Mini, transmitter, four spare blades, USB Charging cable, User manual. You wouldn’t be getting a memory card with it, that you have to purchase separately.
*****EACHINE AERIAL DRONES*****
In this category, we will talk about high-end aerial drones. They won’t be like the toy drones that we have discussed in the above section. The price range would be a bit higher, and you would be getting loads of advanced feature. So, let’s dive into some of the best Eachine Aerial Drones one by one.
1- EACHINE EX1
EACHINE EX1 comes with 2300KV 1806 brushless motors. It can fly up to 500m, and you can have first person transmission up to 200m. The six-axis gyro stabilization ensures that you have a stable and smooth flight. The transmitter over here is powered by four 1.5V AA batteries that you have to buy separately. When it comes to battery specifications, you get 7.4V 2000mAh Lipo battery which can be fully charged in one to two hours and gives you 15-17 mins of flight time. It only comes in white color, so don’t expect too many color option choices with EACHINE EX1. Below are some of the important aspects of EX1.
- The drone dimensions are 40 x 40 x 7.5 cm, and it features 1080 HD WIFI camera.
- The quadcopter comes with brushless motors which help in producing the less noise, and you also get the better lift as well.
- The drone also has GPS which gives you a precise location. The altitude hold is very good that gives smooth and stable flight.
- It flaunts features like headless mode, One key return, Auto Return, and many others.
Eachine E511S works on 2.4G four channel transmission. It has six-axis gyro stabilization. The motors that you get with this quadcopter is 1020 coreless motors. It runs on the 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo that unfortunately you have to buy separately. The battery gets fully charged in one and a half hour, and you get around 15-16 mins of flight duration after the full charge. When it comes to Eachine E511S flight range, it can go up to 200-300 meters which is not that great but decent enough. It comes with black color only. What I love about Eachine E511S is its camera which is capable of recording up to 1080P with 5G WIFI. Below are the Eachine E511S specifications that you have to take a look at.
- Its camera field of view is 120 degree which gives you a wide view and allows you to capture the beauty of landscapes. You can also adjust the camera angle through the smartphone app.
- There are some cool modes as well with E511S which allows you to have drone making a circle around the subject that gives a cool dronie shot.
- You have a headless mode, one key return, six-axis gyro stabilization and three levels of flight modes.
- You can also do cool stunts with the UAV that includes 360 degrees rolling.
- The drone is built with a good quality plastic material that gives you more durability and longer life. It can easily survive minor crashes.
This comes under the racing drone category. You get two customization options with the quadcopter, and you can choose the one that suits your requirements. The company claims that it is the world’s first Amphibian drone which can be transformed and flown at your disposal. The Eachine Vwhoop90 dimensions are 155mm*120mm*30mm, and it weighs only 36g without the battery. It has a unique design; you are certainly going to draw some eyeballs when flying outdoors.
- When it comes to the flight controller firmware. It uses the Betaflight_3.3.0_Crazybee and other Frsky & Flysky version.
- It comes in a red color where all of its rotors are covered by the plastic body. You can fly it indoor and outdoor both.
- In the box, you will be getting Vwhoop90 Frame, Crazybee F3 Flight controller, propellers, three batteries, and one USB charger.
4- Eachine E511
Let’s talk about Eachine E511 in detail in this section. It works on 2.4G with the four-channel transmission. It comes with 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo that you would be getting with the product. The drone battery takes around two to two and a half hours for a full charge which gives you 15-17 mins of flight duration. It comes only in white color. The transmitter is powered by 3 1.5V AA batteries that you have to buy separately. It can fly up to 200m that is decent enough keeping the beginner’s drone into consideration.
- The drone comes in small size as the arms of it can be folded. It is easy to carry at the same time.
- When it comes to the camera, there are two options that you get. Either you can go with a 720P camera, or you can go with a 1080P camera.
- There is also trajectory flight option with E511 that allows you to set the drone at the preset course and it will follow it with precision and accuracy.
- There are three-speed modes available with the drone which makes is suitable for beginners as well as experienced. For beginners, it is recommended to start with a slow speed mode.
5- Eachine EX2H
This Eachine EX2H comes with 17mins of flight duration which is remarkable. Here, you will have a six-channel transmission which certainly gives this quadcopter edge over other drones. It comes with high torque 1800KV motors which give you the high lift. The battery used here is 1800mAh 7.4V which takes around three hours to get fully charged. But once the battery is fully charged, you get good flight duration. It can fly up to 300 to 500 m which is a good distance. There are two color options the drone is available, one is white, and another is black.
- You won’t see the lag in the FPV like other drones. It has 5.8G 720 live feed transmission.
- You can also use the FPV goggles with the drone that gives you a more immersive experience. And if you never flew the drone with goggles. You will surely love this unique way of flying.
- It has four in one unique automatic lock protection system whose innovative technology makes the flight safer and secure.
- Its barometer altitude is very precise. You won’t see any fluctuation in this case. You can also do 3D rolling and can amaze your friends.
6- EACHINE EX2mini
You can call it the miniature version of the above model. This one also comes with the 5.8G first person view. It has brushless motors like other high-end Eachine drones which give it a better lift and less noise. It has six-axis gyro stabilization and four channel transmission. The battery in the drone gets charged in three to four hours, and it lasts around 8-10 mins after a full charge. When it comes to battery specification, it has 7.4V 850mAh Lipo battery which you have to buy separately. The real-time transmission works till 200m. You can also go with the FPV monitor which is optional though. It only comes in black color, so don’t expect too many color varieties to choose from.
- It has bright LED lights which makes the drone suitable for low light conditions as well.
- There are multiple modes options that you get with the drone that includes angle mode, acro mode, and other modes as well.
- Its innovative four in one electronic speed controller gives you more control over the device that allows you to take the sharp turns and do the hard braking.
- With the box, you would be getting the quadcopter, transmitter, battery, charger, four props and cover, and screwdriver. FPV Camera, monitor, and Goggles are optional that you have to buy separately.
*****EACHINE FPV RACING DRONE*****
In this category, we would be focusing on all the Eachine FPV racing drones. Eachine is known for making some unique and high-end drone when it comes to the FPV racing category. So, let’s dive into all the FPV racing drones one by one.
1- EACHINE QX90C
This is one of the best fpv racing drone that you can go for. Its dimensions are 118mm*118mm*60mm. The drone is very small in size and the total weight including battery is only around 50.5g. It has Coreless 8520 motors which give high speed and better torque. When it comes to QX90C Camera, you get 600TVL HD Camera with 1/4 inch sensor. It has a 600mAh 3.7V battery. When it comes to flight controller firmware, it has
Beta flight 3.2.2. You get five minutes of battery time with this racing drone. Below are some of the advanced features of QX90C that you should be aware of.
- It has powerful coreless motors which give this race more torque and speed.
- According to the company claims, you would be amazed by the flight performance of it.
- There are multiple modes that you would be getting with the drone that includes Angle, Acro and Air Mode. So, you can choose the mode accordingly to the flight.
- You get a lot of telemetry data with the drone. Radio Stick helps you to control the PID tunes. You also get all the indication that includes buzzer notification as well.
- There are different combos available that you can go for. Either you can go for Basic, Standard or Fly More Combo. With the last option, you will be getting the five batteries, spare propellers, and other accessories as well.
2- Eachine Wizard X220S
This is the second racing eachine drone worth having a look at. It has 220mm of wheelbase, and it weighs around 356g without battery. Once the drone is loaded with the battery, you will see the weight around 561g. When it comes to its build quality, it is made up of composite material which gives it more lift. Frame arms are very strong with 4mm thickness and 15mm width. It also has anti-vibration sponges that don’t let drone to crash. When it comes to battery specifications, it has 500mAH 4S battery.
- It comes in a purple colour, and it also has LEDs which allows you to fly the drone in low light condition as well.
- The drone comes at an affordable rate, and it is recommended for beginners to experienced flyers.
3- Eachine Tyro79
This is under $100 drone with which you also get some online discount as well. It has a 210mm frame kit which is a kind of standard size at this level. You won’t be getting a receiver with the product that you have to buy separately. With the Eachine Tyro79, you would be getting the frame, ESC, flight controller, motors and FPV systems. The Lipo battery that you get here is of 450 to 650mAh. When it comes to its motors, it has 1607 – 2800KV brushless motors. When it comes to camera quality, it has a 700TVL camera which is not very high end but could be suitable for beginners. You get F4 flight controller with the drone synced with integrated BetaFlight OSD which ensures the better and smooth flight.
- It has powerful 2800KV Brushless Motors which gives better lift and quick control. The drone is very responsive to the controller.
- If you love some DIY stuff, then this drone could be a perfect fit for you. Here, you will learn some basics about drone assembly as well.
4- Eachine TRASHCAN
It has a unique name TRASHCAN, and at the same time, it also has unique features as well. It has a TBS receiver which comes with PNP version. There are multiple flight modes that you can choose from that include ACRO, AIR, and ANGLE. Its powerful and high-efficiency motors give better lift, and you get the responsive quadcopter. It comes with a Caddx EOS2 camera which works with FPV, and you can have the real-time transmission. Below are some of the Eachine Trashcan specifications that you should be aware of.
- It has a buzzer indication that gives you all notifications that allows you to have better control.
- It also has LED strips that make the drone more visible. You can fly it in the low light condition as well.
- There are two options that you get to choose from. One is PNP and the second one is the BNF Version.
- Inside the box, you will be getting the LED board, Props, Screwdriver, Drone frame and the drone itself.
5- Eachine Wizard X220HV
This is again a super racing drone that you can go for. Eachine Wizard X220HV is the advanced version in this wizard series. It has all the features that you will need in a perfect FPV racing drone. It has high-quality electronics and also compatible with a 6S Lipo battery. This drone is recommended for experienced drone enthusiasts even beginner can also give it a try. It also comes with an F4 flight controller with built-in OSD. You can also do fine tuning with the controller with the help of OSD. The drone is quick and powerful because it comes with 1650KV motors paired with Dalprop propellers.
- The drone can also be customized. You can also attach the different action camera with a quadcopter and have different view experience. You can also fit RunCam S3 or Gopro for a better experience.
- It comes with a thick carbon fiber frame which makes the drone more durable, and it can easily survive the minor crashes.
- In this quadcopter, you get five inches long leaf size propellers.
6- Eachine Wizard TS130
This is the latest drone by Eachine Company. This is bigger than other drones in this range. Eachine Wizard TS130 has a carbon fiber build and comes with a flight controller that is very versatile. Its 4100KV brushless motors give the quick lift to the drone which makes it easy to fly and control. Apart from having a solid build quality, it also has a good aesthetic look that makes the quadcopter more visible and cool at the same time. When it comes to its image and video quality, you will be blown away by its quality. It comes with FOXXER PRO Camera with the Sony image sensor.
- Though the drone is not very popular online but still it has some good features that make it worth giving a try.
- Read the manual before putting the parts together. Read all the instructions for the right assembly.
- You won’t be getting a transmitter, and charger with the product that you have to buy separately.
7- Eachine Tyro99
Eachine Tyro99 means that it is a $99 drone. Its diagonal rotor to rotor wheelbase size is also 99mm. When you buy the quadcopter, you will be getting the different parts that you have to assemble by yourself. So, be ready for some DIY as well. With Eachine Tyro99, you would be getting the flight controller, ESC, motors, frame, and FPV System. Transmitter, Receiver and flight battery, you have to buy separately. It is also based on the F4 flight controller that allows you to configure it with multiple flight modes. When it comes to drone firmware, it supports Beta and Inva Racing firmware. When it comes to propellers, here, you would see 5038 2- leaf props with 2150KV brushless motors.
- The drone has a good build quality because it comes with a carbon fiber frame. It can easily survive minor crashes.
- For camera protection, it has aluminum frames at the bottom that keeps your quadcopter always from the drone.
- Keeping, its features into consideration, the drone is quite affordable. You can certainly go for it without thinking twice.
8- Eachine US65
This is also a great FPV racing drone which comes with three flight modes that you try. It includes ACRO, AIR and ANGLE Mode. It has beta flight OSD Support. What I love about OSD that it allows you to change the settings and PID of the controller at your disposal. If you go with the Frsky version, then you can go with either D8 or D16 transmitter. During the flight, you get an ample amount of telemetry data that gives you the proper track of your drone. You can also adjust the camera angle as well but that you have to do before flight only.
- This is a bind and flies version of the drone where you will have to do some parts assembly. So, make sure you read the instructions carefully.
- You get a lot of unique modes with the drone, and one of them is turtle mode.
- It has a 700TVL Camera which gives you a 120degree field of view. Video Format is NTSC, and when it comes to transmission, you get six bands 48 channel 5.8GHz transmission.
- Once you make the purchase, you would be getting Whoop brushless frame, Crazybee transmitter, four high torque motors, three 3.8V batteries, Charger, and Screwdriver as well.
9- Eachine Aurora
Eachine Aurora is super , and you will get amazing flight performance with the quadcopter. The drone dimensions are 118mm*118mm*70mm, and with battery, it weighs less than 100g. It has betaflight OSD that can be customized accordingly. Once the battery is fully charged, you will be getting 3-4mins of flight duration. The quadcopter is rear, and you also get buzzer indication as well. There are two controller options that you can go for. Below are some of the important points that you should be aware of regarding Eachine Aurora.
- Like of most of the Eachine FPV Drones, this one also comes with three modes that include ACRO, AIR and ANGLE Mode.
- There is two minicube controller option that you can go for, so choose the one that suits your requirement.
- Don’t overcharge the battery. In case, you are using the different charger, make sure you are using the one with the same ampere and voltage.
10- Eachine Wizard X220
This is the last drone in the FPV Racing drone category. I would say that all the drones in Wizard series are superb in performance. It comes with MN2205 2300KV motors that have higher torque and gives better lift.
It has a unique kind of three blade propellers that the company claims that they are suitable in rough weather as well. If you are thinking of buying a racing drone, then this could be in your list because of its superb performance. Though, when it comes to building quality, it’s not that strong, you might have to replace some parts once in a while after minor crashes. There are two different versions, either you can go with ARF or RTF Version.
- This one comes with X Frame design that you will find in higher end drones only, but Eachine Wizard X220 makes these kinds of drones very affordable.
- You will also see better thrust and stability because of the three blades propellers.
- Both the ARF and RTF Version comes with 2300KV brushless motors that give an amazing performance. Make sure, when you are putting the blades, their orientation is right.